To deliver Fresh Product & Provide Good Service to All Valuable Customer.
- Delivery Date for Zone 1: Monday - Saturday, with HKD $500 net value order
- Delivery Date for Zone 2: Mon - Wed, Thu & Sat, with HKD $500 net value order
- Delivery Date for Zone 3: Mon, with HKD $1,500 net value order
- Delivery Date for Zone 4: Mon, with HKD $1,500 net value order
- Delivery Date for Zone 5: Fri, with HKD $1,500 net value order
**Delivery Service is not available on Sunday and Public Holidays**
- Packing: Goods are delivered in cooler bags or foam box. Will pack with ice packs if necessary. Transported in our refrigerated vans.
- Delivery Areas: Please check our notice on delivery areas and times.
- Please order no later than 2pm the day before delivery is required. Delivery will be made between 11:00am - 6:00pm. We will contact you 1 day before delivery to give you a more specific delivery time by E-mail.
- Delivery Times: We provide service in the most cost effective way, which means following a route that takes in all delivery addresses in a logical sequence. With traffic and the differences in access to people's homes, we cannot be specific about a delivery time. We will try to accommodate special circumstances but cannot guarantee an exact time.
- Receiving the groceries: Please assign a responsible person to receive your groceries so that there is no misunderstanding about what is actually delivered to you. If a person is not available, we can leave the goods in a designated safe place, but cannot be responsible for missing groceries. We hope you understand. Please kindly check ordered groceries with driver. If there are any problems, please contact us upon the day of delivery.
- Access: We are unable to deliver if there is no legal unloading area within 50 metres of the delivery address, or if there is no functioning lift above 3/F.
- Typhoons, etc. Do not deliver when Typhoon Signal #8or above or the Black Rain signal is hoisted. We will rearrange the delivery at the earliest possible time.